My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, November 18, 2005

What Do I Want For Christmas???

I have never really taken my guitar skills seriously until when I started to play for cell group and also learning under my mentor John. Ever since then, I just wanna keep improving my skills and do the best I could to praise and worship God.

For once, I have a change of heart and decided that it would be GREAT to actually own an ACOUSTIC GUITAR!!! Dun really have the money to buy one yet... I don't wanna buy a lousy one only to end up having lot's of tuning problem later. However, a decent one like the Harvest GA Acoustic or the Yamaha F-310 would still cost at least $100+. BTW, I dun mind if I get it as a gift for Christmas thou, probably it will be the best gift!!! Hahaha. (Ben dreaming again. :P). I shall add it in my wishlist nonetheless.

I will have to content with my classical guitar for the time being. Oh wells... Better than nothing. Hahaha. Probably should have just gotten an acoustic guitar in the 1st place. But my classical guitar still have many fond memories. Dun worry Classitar, I wouldn't give you away or sell you after I get a new guitar. :)