My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, November 04, 2005

Mission Accomplished?...

Did nothing much today. Stayed at home to watch the DVD on this Korean Drama titled, "Da Chang Jin". This show is about this Korean lady who after much struggle became the 1st woman in Korea history to become a full-fledge court physician. She became very well=known for her effort to research on different diseases and also her effort to bring better medical care to the public.

I was watching this few episodes where she was selected to go thru the female physician training course. Seeing how they conducted the training course and the principles about medical ethnics reminded me just how similar it is to the nursing course I am going thru now. It is unlike any Korean drama, I kinda enjoy it.
Hey Jovi, if you are reading this, I recommend this show. I remember you like K-drama.
And Cinthia, this show is not boring, the reason I already say so. Hahaha.

I left my house later to do home visitation. For unseen circumstances... I was alone doing the visitation. Then when I reached the place, the member I wanted to visit was fast asleep because he just came back from one whole night of activities. I talked to his mother instead but she was not feeling. I decided not to stay too long so as not to disturb her rest. Didn't exactly meet my objective but at least it could show that I do care to visit him. Mission Accomplished? Maybe partly...

Later I met with Cinthia to change the jeans I bought for her at Bossini as the cutting was not right. (Finally). Got to shave off an inch from the jeans as it was too long. BTW... she wears 31 inch waist length jeans. I also wearing 31 inch length for my jeans but I am taller! She got such long legs. Hehehe.

Tomorrow, I will be highlighting my hair in the morning. Later I will be meeting Jasmine and Briony to go for blood donation. Perhaps I could show Briony around my town later. Hahaha. Better have some plans 1st. :)