My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, November 25, 2005

Guitar Lesson, May the FORCE be with you.

Once again, learnt a lot of new things from John last night. I will be learning to pluck a song or two this week. Hahaha.

This time round, it seems that I had improved on my dynamics, according to John. My flow into the spirit is very smooth, like a gentle wave. John gave me a lot of good advice on how to spice up a song and build up the atmosphere.

For now, I really do wanna play guitar with a few other people so that I can have some honest opinions on how I can improve further. I was thinking of Kay and Cinthia, cuz these two have practise together with my in the past and they have seen how I played initially. Also, the two of them have experience in this skill and being honest, they make pretty decent judge.

Now making some stage props for Irene. Making a stick that looks like the one Emperor Palpatine carries in Star Wars and the horns on Darth Maul's head.

Reminds me...

"Horrr... (Deep breathing sound.) Luke, tay wor ki or or he peng. hor..."
(Translate as: Luke, follow me to the dark side.)
Click here to watch the video, STAR WARS IN HOKKIEN.