My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, November 14, 2005

Anything can happen and it probably will.

I thought I am going to die of boredom today.

I used to like being alone, do things alone, shop alone, be by myself. I wonder since when have I started to yearn for company, that I can't spend half the day not talking to anyone anymore. I wonder since when have I turned so Sanguine.

Making friends have become pretty easy for me. Fellowship and communication has become a habit. Making jokes have become all natural, as Briony had said, I am the kind that is good at making people laugh at unexpected anti-climax joke. I normally don't even think about it when I joke. At the same time, I also like to be serious yet remain light-hearted to allow the sharing of personal stuff relaxing.

Anyway, I just wanted to chat with someone so I sms Briony in the afternoon. She didn't replied for quite some time and I wondered what happened. When she finally replied, she told me she just returned from the hospital with a neck brace! She injured her neck when she fell yesterday, gotten worse this morning and she decided to see the doctor and was refered to Changi General Hospital.

It appeared that she had injured a ligament on her neck, thank goodness it isn't a broken neck. The doctor said it will take a few days to heal but she wouldn't be able to shout, jump or turn her neck for the time being.

I went down to Tanah Merah to visit her to see how she is. She seems fine except for the discomfort and pain. I pray she will get well quickly because she will be going to South Korea for holiday this coming Saturday. Hope it wouldn't affect her vacation there.