My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, November 07, 2005

Baby Kean!!!

I brought Briony to Irene's stage props and costume shop at Outram Park today. Briony was going for an interview for a part-time job at the shop.

At the shop, I was playing with baby Kean!!! Kean Kean!!! OK! I am a man and I love babies! Kean is so adorable. He was laughing at everything I could think of playing with him. I tickled him, carry him high up in the air, let him play with some of the stage prop.

All of a sudden, Kean Kean start to have hiccups. It wouldn't stop, I dunno what to do... Irene's interviewing Briony, so I went to ask the other ladies in the shop. They were laughing at Kean (or me?) and said I should give him some water to drink.

I fed Kean with some water. Nope, the hiccups didn't go away. I patted the little chest gently, fed a little bit more water... Then the hiccup got LOUDER! Argh!!! (I'm so tired carrying Kean already.) I tried to give Kean a bit more water and by God's grace, his hiccups stop.

When the hiccup stops, he started making some forceful noise and kicked a little bit. I asked Irene what's wrong and she said it's feeding time. Irene asked me to put Kean in the pram and I fed him. ( I always joke that we should start a mid-husband organisation so that man can be more involve in pregnancy, labour and child-rearing. Hahaha.) The moment I put Kean in the pram, he started crying!!! I quickly put the milk bottle to his mouth and he start to suckle. Hahaha.

He took quite a long time to finish his milk. Once he finish and I put the milk bottle away, he started crying again. I decided to let Irene take over (a real man knows when is the best time to let go. Hahaha.) Appears that Kean is tired and he wanted to sleep. Regarding this, looks like mummy knows best. :)

Later went to Plaza Singapura with Briony for lunch. She's a little dizzy today, maybe due to blood loss during the blood donation. After lunch, we went to Swensen to try out the Banana Crumbles. NICE! Thou I prefer the Apple Crumbles. Hahaha.

By the way, I bought some vaporubs and cough drops in the morning which I intended to give to my poor, sickly friend, Cinthia. So after leaving Plaze Singapura, I went to Toa Payoh. I bought a small hard colored paper at Popular to make a card then go straight to her place. I placed everything in a small bag and hang it at the door handle. It was meant to be a surprise. Hahaha.

BTW, I bought another 2 more tops from Samuel & Kevin at the Toa Payoh's outlet. Hahaha. Headache's getting more bearable. Heard from my member that O level social studies is very difficult this year. It reminds me that I just made a friend, Benecia, at the blood donation drive and she is also taking O levels. So I sms her and chat with her a little on my way home. I guess I do have pretty good PR skills. :)