My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A Vision During Service

I have another vision during service 4 today. I wanna say to people who miss service 4, it is probably the BEST service this weekend!!! Hahaha.

Pastor was led by the Holy Spirit to preach about something different from what he plan to teach and he spend a long time ministering to the congregation. He prayed for the people who want to hear from God 24/7, even when we are not praying! Yes! A constant fellowship with the Lord where He will speak to us even when we are busy doing our daily stuff.

I was closing my eyes, then I saw on my right, a flat dirt path along a mountain with green grass. When I look up at the mountain, I could see another flat dirt path above. Then I heard a voice, "Climb up." so I climbed up the grassy slope to the dirt path I saw above.

When I reach that dirt path, I thought I am suppose to walk along this dirt path. However, before I start walking, I looked up and saw another flat dirt path above. Then the voice again said, "Climb up." so I climbed up to the next dirt path.

This keep repeating, then I realise, walking a flat dirt path is easy, but climbing up is difficult. But that is what God really wants me to do, to keep moving upwards instead of staying where I am in my comfort zone. Then I remembered a verse,

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." ~ Phil 3:14

Yup. Reminds me that the prize is always on the way up. Going up is always more difficult but that is where God wants us to go, always progressing, always becoming better.

Pastor Ulf's preaching also reminds me that I always hear from God whenever I am doing my own stuff, be it chatting on MSN, on the bus, reading books, God can just start speaking or show me visions. I thank God for that. Hahaha. His words and vision never cease to encourage me and lift me up. I will definitely be very sad if I ever lose this connection with God.

Svc 5 Pastor talks about our calling again. But this time he said that God may just required us to make decisions in a flash. Therefore, we better be preparing ourselves, keep praying constantly and read the bible, so that when God called us, we will not miss it.

In the Gospels, when Jesus walk past the fishermen and said, "Follow me." He didn't stop and wait to let them consider, He just kept on walking away. If the fishermen were to hesitate for a moment (or if they ever have the popular everything also "Let me pray about it 1st" attitude) they will miss their calling to become the men of God, planting churches and spreading the gospel.

So better be spending more time in prayer and reading the Word. So when God calls, you can recognize His voice. You may never have the chance to "pray about it" when the time comes. It would be just too bad if you failed to recognize His voice. God is going to move on to find a person who is truly after His heart.


Anyway, a summary of what happen since Friday.

Friday
Appears the my mum's fibroid had shrank, but it seems to be having discharges. The doctor needs to do some lab examination on the dishcarges before coming to a conclusion.
My mum was scheduled for a followup appointment 2 weeks later.
Please pray for her. Thanks.

Saturday
Went for COPE in the morning.
In the afternoon, went to Orchard Road with my mum and brother.
Ate at Sanua Indonesian restarant, ordered Tahu Telor, Saya Lodah, BBQ Sotong (VERY NICE!!! Grilled Succulent Squid in sweet Indonesian sauce. Every bite was filling! Satisfying! Gratifying!!! Yummy! Hahaha) and Black Pepper Chicken. Also Ordered Indonesian Chendol and it was the BEST Chendol I ever eaten!!!
Later we watched the movie Dreamship Surprise at Cineleisure. Movie was dumb but funny. Hahaha. A spoof of a few movies, make a joke out of Star Wars. Hahaha.

Sunday
After church, Sjeting and I went to Sim Lim Square to shop for digital camera. Along the way, we saw a multipled CG member, Sok Hong, who joined us for shopping.
At Sim Lim Square, we went to find Ruijie wh's having Poly attachment at one of the shops. So great to see him after such a long time. Hahaha.
Later brought the 2 ladies to The Myammar Restarant at City Hall and treat them. The food there is Fabulous!!! The restarant is located at the basement of Pennisula Plaza. During meal times everyday, it is always crowded with people, which testifies for the food there. Hahaha.
We went to shop at Marina Square after that. It was wonderful talking with the 2 ladies. was laughing and talking about spiritual things and everything under the sun. No moment was dull, no moment of silence at all!!! Hahaha.