My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, November 03, 2005

GYM with the BBC!

This is the 1s time Briony joined us!! Hahaha. Did more strength training machine this time round since my back pain is gone. Thanks to the machines, the pain is back thou. My neck is aching as I type this entry. Ouch.

Oh, treat Briony and Cinthia to Crystal Jade, finally! Ordered, La Mien, Si Ji Dou, Carrot Pastry, Crispy Roast Pork, Chives Dumplings and the famous Xiao Long Bao! Yummy! Hahaha.

We went to walk around and visited a shop that selling baking equipment and ingredients. Saw these HUGH chocolate bars for baking. Hahaha.

I wish Cinthia would be happier... Dun know what happened but I do pray you will feel better. :)