My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, November 25, 2005

This Saying is SO TRUE...

Proverbs 14:10
"The heart knows its own bitterness, And a stranger does not share its joy."

Unless you know the significance of attending CG meeting, to come and meet with God, to be able to finally play guitar for CG, to actually feel a hollowness in your heart everytime when you can't attend CG meeting, how can anyone understand the kind o grieve I have to go through?

Who if all they can think of is "OH, miss CG only, it's ok." or "Miss CG can go make up.", can ever understand what it is like to truly MISS CG? Esp now I am not able to attend any till next year...

The hollowness in my heart everytime I miss CG, when the time starts for CG to begin and I am not there but somewhere else, busy with other things... I will keep thinking...

"I wonder what is my CGL going to share today?"

"Are the members going to get ministered?"

"What am I missing out?"

"How's everybody?"

"Is the presence of God strong today?"

ARGH!!! Can anyone understand!!!