My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bullshit Cases Exposed!

Yesterday was pretty good. Went out to watch HARRY POTTER with Yiquan. We wanted to watch some other movie like DOOM or TOM-YUM-GOONG but there was no available showtime at that moment of time... Still, it's a pretty good show but a little long. I wonder why I'm yawning through out the movie though, it isn't boring, maybe I'm tired?

We were at Cineleisure anyway and I saw earrings going at pretty cheap prices and decided to get one for Cinthia, since she only had 2 pairs of earrings and I can almost predict which one she will be wearing everyday. Hahaha. The four letter word that motivates me to buy, S.A.L.E. Just kidding. Hahaha.

Later we went to Sim Lim Square to visit a member, but anyway... our objective wasn't met... Sad...

Went to attend the last lesson of The Tabernacle and as usual, the bible study was great! This time round, the lesson teaches about the Holy of Holies and about the human spirit and how we are to present ourselves as holy and righteous before God. It reminds me a song...

Purify My Heart
TEACH ME YOUR WAYS
O LORD MY GOD
AND I WILL WALK IN YOUR TRUTH
GIVE ME A TOTALLY UNDIVIDED HEART
THAT I MAY FEAR YOUR NAME

PURIFY MY HEART
CLEANSE ME LORD I PRAY
REMOVE FROM ME ALL THAT IS STANDING IN THE WAY
PURIFY MY HEART
CLEANSE ME LORD I PRAY
REMOVE FROM ME
ALL THAT IS STANDING
IN THE WAY OF YOUR LOVE

Now to the main thing I wanna talk about.
After being a helper for quite a while, I have come to see a few funny bullshit cases, excuses that sound right but just pure dumb. I will not talk about all of them at once because it will make my post too long if I do so... So here's the 1st one.

Bullshit case no.1
There are people that can say that they have certain talents and abilities, being in a ministry for quite sometime and they are needed in that ministry. That's true.

But, when they are facing certain problem (e.g. they need to take leave for their exams or they need to do some adjustment due to change in CG timing), they will try to make the excuse that they "can't" leave the ministry behind because they are "needed".

Hello! Are you the senior pastor? Or are you the chief in the ministry? What makes you think the ministry really needs you that much? If the ministry is of God, it sure will go on even without you! Go and settle your things first before coming for ministry! You are serving God and you don't wanna come serving with all the wrong motives or with all the bad testimonies, it doesn't bring glory to God.

The statement, "Even though I got (this and that problem) but I can't leave the ministry because they need me."... is bullshit.


I ended the day with 3 aches. Headache, backache and heel-ache. Argh!!! Must have being moving around too much, or perhaps the cold weather. Whatever, life still have to goes on. At least some people care about me. And I know for sure, GOD cares. :)

Maybe an ankle guard/support will do good for my heels esp during my 5 weeks long attachment...