My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I try to do a short post...

1st of all, I wanna say that I am not going to shut down my blog. Hahaha. I just happen to like the style of writing in The Book of Ecclesiastes, where the anthor seems to be complaining but later on, he will teach wisdoms and give solutions. Hahaha.

So to say, nothing happening much today. Going to the gym later with Briony [Cinthia!!! How I wish you could come! :( ] and afterwards, maybe have dinner with Briony then I will be going for my guitar lesson with John.

This is my blog! So maybe I can talk a little about myself today... How about my favourite food?
I always love ASIAN food! Hahahaha. I find asians more creative and put in more effort in their food culture. They created hundreds of cooking method, invented almost all kinds of staple food around the world today.
(Do you know pasta and pizza have their origin from China? It was reinvented in Europe thanks to the journal of Marco Polo, who introduce Chinese food in his writings.)


In order of preference, these are the different kinds of crusine I like.

1. Northern Chinese Crusine - la mien, xiao long bao, dumplings and food from the northern part of China such as Beijing, Shanghai, Si Chuan etc.

2. Southern Chinese Crusine - fried rice, roast pork, lor bak, dim sum and food from the southern part of China such as Fujian, Canto and also Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan etc. (My Grandmother is a Taiwanese!)
Note: Macau food culture is partly influenced by their Portuguese colonises, a good infusion of East and West!

3. Indonesian Crusine - Tahu Telor, Semur Ayam etc. (My Grandfather is an Indonesian Chinese!)

4. Japanese Crusine - Sashimi, Japanese curry, chawamushi etc. (My Mother is a Japanese! Like real. :P)

5. Thai Crusine - tom yam, olive rice, green curry etc.

6. Vietnamses and Burmese crusine - Vietnameses seems to like beef. Burmese almost have tomatoes in every dishes! Nice! Burmese is also famous for their milk tea.

7. The rest of the asian crusine such as Indian, Korean, Malay, Turkish etc.

If you wanna treat me, any of 1st SIX crusine would be fine, esp the 1st THREE. Hahaha. For Western crusine, I only like pasta, baked rice (Typical Chinese I am! Hahaha!). Although I don't mind roast steaks, burgers and pizza etc... I normally wouldn't crave for them, and will usually order rice or pasta. Hahaha.

BTW... cheese and bacon is a good combi. Hehehe.