My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, November 07, 2005

Final Calculation On Blessing Myself.

My friends having being saying thatI bless them more than I bless myself. At 1st even I believe them, However, after I did some calculation, I realised that I had spend $270++ on myself!!! So Briony and Cinthia, I did bless myself ok. Hahaha.

Things I bought for myself:
1. New spectacles $140
2. A pair of Giordanos bermudas $19
3. A Kappa leather sling bag $39.90
4. Haircut at REDS $31.50
5. Gatsby hair clay $8++
6. 2 tops from Samuel & Kevin $29
7. A watch from Far East $10

I had a teriible headache yesterday due to my wisdom tooth. I would say the pain scale is around 7 (for those who understand what I mean). I felt nausea the whole day, but I still went to church nonetheless.

Took some panadol after church, helped a little but quite redundant... My CGL wanted to get body paint from the Art Friends at Ngee Ann City so I went with her.

We shopped a little and looked around Orchard Road. Irene was saying she would hardly wanna spend on herself now because she rather spend on her baby. Hahaha. So ah... "If you know the Son, you know the Father." in this case... If you love the son, you love the mother. So friends of Irene, you know what to get for her. Hahaha.

With Irene's advice, I bought 2 tops from Samuel & Kevin and settle for a fierce cool looking watch. And Irene finally bought the belt she promised me for my birthday. Hahaha. It look so striking and that's good! Briony said, "If no one can notice, dun bother to wear it." Hahaha. Thanks Irene.

Headache is going to be there till my wisdom tooth grows out, in about another 1 month. Please don't keep telling me to rest, despite the pain, I still have to live life everyday.

This is already the 3rd wisdom tooth so I kinda got used to it. I dun mind if anyone show concern thou, I would appreciate that. Hahaha. Just dun tell me to go home early to rest thou. I love to be active, stay up till I am tired before I sleep. I love to live everyday to the fullest. :)

Thanks Cinthia for caring about the headache. I really appreciates that. It's indeed great to know that "SOMEBODY CAREZ!!!" hehehe.