My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, November 25, 2005

CG... I will miss you... Sob...

I just found out something very sad...
I was telling a few friends yesterday as my attachment next Friday is an afternoon shift (3.30pm till 9.30pm), I will not be able to attend the 1st CG with my new CGL, Brother Ming Jing.

That will also means:
1. The members cannot use my place for CG.
2. I will not get to play guitar for CG.
3. I will have to go for a crappy makeup CG on Sunday...

And the worst to come... I went to recheck my attachment schedule again this morning... I am going to have afternoon shift on Friday for 4 WEEKS straight!!! ARGH!!!

On top of that, December being a busy month on the church and only my last Friday, which is on the last week of December is a morning shift, it happens to fall between Christmas and New Year... it means that there may not be any CG meeting that week...

In other words...

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND MY OWN CG MEETING FOR THE REST OF THIS YEAR!!!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone come and comfort me or something... sob sob.
Depress Mode *ON* T_T