My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Feeling a bit dumb.

Actually, I wonder why I bother to visit other people's blog, read it thru and left comments there. Sometimes it's cuz I wanna find out how others are doing, and also cuz I am more vocal. So sad I dun normally have people visiting my blog thou.

Perhaps I should just stop visiting or leave comments on other's blog? Or perhaps it's even better to shut down my own blog?

Or is it the fact that no one seems to understand me?

There are basically 5 types of love language that people respond to. Each person have a primary love language which they respond mostly to and the lack of it will make the person turn away.

1. The love language of Affirmation.
A person with this love language as a primary needs to be praised and encouraged with words many a times. A word that hurts them will seriously make them turn away from you. They will not tolerate insults but contructive criticism are always welcome.

2. The love language of Serving.
Such person feel loved when people bother to serve them. It is not that they wanna be a lord or master but they simply just feel touch if someone serve them. Such people may in turn love to serve others too.

3. The love language of Touch.
Close proximity is the key to make this person feel love. They love to touch and be touched. Be careful where you touch thou. Hahaha. Sometimes a good shoulder rub or a pat on the back could help to lift up this person.

4. The love language of Gift.
By far the easiest person to please. Buying a gift for such person will make her feel loved and happy. Of course, the best gift is one that is truly sincere and what the person really wants. Don't expect the person to feel love if you give rubbish.

5. The love language of Quality Time.
May just be the most expensive person to love. He does not demand anything but your time. Don't think for a moment just being with this person is all that's needed. You will still have to learn to converse and be interested in the things he is doing. In turn, such person may also have pretty good PR skills to make good conversations.

No doubt, I'm the 5th kind of person. Hahaha. When I am down, I wanted to be with someone. When I am happy, I wanna share with someone too. I don't really like to be alone if I can help it. I appreciate every effort by people such as asking how I am when I am sick, celebrating with me when something great happen, listen to me when I am stress, go out with me when I am bored, leaving comments on my blog replying my sms and keeping their promises. Hahaha.

Don't get me wrong thou, I am not a taker more than a giver. Hahaha. I have learnt to "love you neighbour as you love yourself." I always try to be the 1st to comfort or to laugh with friends when something happen, doing something to surprise people once in a while, reply to sms promptly, go out with whoever wants company or visit them no matter the distance or the time. Hahaha.

So what is your love language?