My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, November 03, 2005

COPE Outing

Went out with COPE to East Coast Park today. Was suppose to meet 1045am at East Coast Park McDonalds but due to my calculation error, I reached Paya Lebah at 1042am!!

Since I was late, I wanted to take a cab instead of taking the bus. So while waiting for a cab, this person in front of me went further up to flag an empty cab as it was approaching. Something in me just stirred up and said, "Go after him!" So I quickly walked up. The person step into the front seat. Though I couldn't hear what he said, I could see from the movement of his mouth that he was saying to the cab driver, "East Coast Park." So I quickly ran up to the cab and asked if I could share the cab with him, he agreed. Hahaha.

The story didn't just end here. On the cab, he said I actually don't have to pay because he was actually on the job now, needed to fetch some goods quickly and he could claim the cab fare from the company. I was so surprised and thanked him. Hahaha. Must be the work of God. God is good. :)

So while we were playing games at East Coast Park, our boss, Irene arrived and we decided to fetch her. A brother and I voluteered and was told to go to the underpass to fetch her. When we reach the underpass, we couldn't find her, so we called Vivian and she said it was the carpark near the underpass.

Actually, there is no carpark near the underpass... So I called Irene and she said she was at carpark C1. From the spot we were playing games, carkpark C1 is actually in the opposite direction from the underpass... And the carpark is actually so much nearer to the game site compare to the underpass. Ops...

And I learned a news today that moved me so much... I couldn't just share it with anyone so I did not include it in my blog for now, but this news will be let out soon, in the appropriate time. I only share it with one particular person who is not involve in this episode and whom I can fully trust. Thanks for listening.

We later played games that involved the ever popular water bombs. Hahaha. As usual, we used the last of our bombs on the game-masters, Irene and Vivian. Hahaha. Irene quickly go and carried her baby son, Kean and use him as a hostage as he was crying. Since Irene was carrying Kean, we decided to throw the water bombs at Kean Vivian instead. I ran after Vivian 2 times and I waited till I close up on her before I sent the water bombs exploding on her back with precise accuracy. Hahaha.

We brought too much food for our pot-luck. End up having to play the "Mysterious Number Game" to make people eat. Hahaha. Vivian striked the mysterious number 3 times!!! (One time thanks to me). Hahaha.

Went for my 1st guitar lesson with John tonight. He was assessing my skill for this lesson. There was another student together with me today, also John's friend by the name... Jing Yin (Elite) who will also be in the same classs with me every week.

So I happened to know 3 out of the 4 required strumming to pass the Beginner's level in the church guitar course. Hahaha. And by the way Cinthia, you may already know, but in case you dunno, the supposingly shortcut chord "F" you taught me is actually a "F/A", which is suppose to be a more advance chord. Hahaha.

Got this chest pain since morning. I thought I got a heart attack. Hahaha. Actually, it's the gym workout yesterday that is causing the pain. Was training my arms and chest muscles yesterday, didn't do proper stretching exercises. Thou it is a little too late now, one could still apply some muscle rub do some stretching on the chest to aid recovery. Ouch... Hope the pain will subside quickly.