My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, November 24, 2005

"Shit" Happens.

Irene called me to get bald caps from Cosmoprof at Paradize Centre and send it to the church office at Suntec.

When I was on the bus to the MRT station today, I step onto something soft and mushy... I took a look at what I had stepped and saw something brown... I was thinking... "Great! Stepped on some defecated matter." (sometimes known as stool, poo, feces or "land mine" but known most commonly as SHIT. Yes!!! SHIT!:S )

I quickly find a seat, sat down and have a closer look at my shoe. As no one will be dumb enough to try to touch it, I do what most people will try to do at first.

I sniffed it.

Smelled like tomato, BBQ sauce... it smelled like hamburger.

"Did someone just shit undigested hamburger in the bus?"

I have a look at the "thing" I step on once again, and realise it is actually a hamburger patty (which look very much smashed and sh**y thanks to me.) Thank goodness, "shit" don't happen all the time.

Anyway, I had the bald caps collected and delivered to Irene. On the way, I did some shopping and only bought some food and drinks for myself. I am tempted to buy some tops from Samuel & Kevin but I decided not to... as usual since I don't really like to spend too much on myself. Got to go for my guitar lesson soon. :)