My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Iron Sharpens Iron

Feeling frustrated easily recently. Because of stress? No idea. But if it is stress, then I must look to God to overcome it.

Did I ever share that I was quite a bad tempered person back in the past? I probably swing to the extreme now. Either I am happy (most of the time), or I will reach my limits and blow up (rarely but uncontrolable when happens).

This period of time seems to be a time of trials and testing once again. My anger is surfacing, cuz so much things are happening, personal issues, study issues, relationship issues and CG issues. Little things just piss my off easily. I may not go around showing my frustration but I throw it at my close friends, and I feel bad about it.

Once again, I see myself praying this prayer, "God, make me more open, deal with my anger problem."

I really wish to be more gentle as I am generous. Hahaha. I feel so bad, yet so grateful to the friends who allow me to vent my anger in front of them. So just wanna say sorry, at the same time, thank you. I will change for the better, for God loves me just the way I am, but He loves me too much not to change me. I promise that too.

I will be a better person, a better son, a better friend everyday. I will strive towards the upward goal of perfection. In Jesus name.

P.S. Blogging is so good, finally writing down all these thoughts so that I can review myself after awhile to look at the person I used to be and have I change for the better, months and even years from now.