My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, November 21, 2005

Heel pain.

My left heel had being hurting a lot since Saturday night. The pain is sudden and feels as if a sharp object had stab my heel. Today as I get out of bed, every step I take seems to be hurting. Oh wells... Dun think it is nice to bother anyone with it thou, just hope it heals quickly. At least I know God cares. :)

God had spoke to me quite a lot over the (Ouch, my heels...) weekends. I even had holy laughter on Saturday night, in a rather funny way. I am beginning to feel the burden for a particular thing, one could say I am beginning to feel the stress, I wonder who to share it with now, the things in my mind.

Pastor talked about focus this weekend. He talked about building our talents. I actually know of at least 2 talents in me.

1st talent, some people are called to be creative and start something new. I have the ability to develope on that idea and make it big! Many times when someone came up with a insignificant idea, I will quickly support it, give more ideas to improve it and ultimately make it a wonderful idea! It will appear that I seems to be the one who came up with everything, which is dangerous, so I always publicly honor the person who came up with the idea initially, to stay humble.

My 2nd talent is not the cup of tea for most people. So I will not share it openly here. Only a few who are close to me shall know. I will develope upon it through sharing and studying. But one day after I've rehearshed it well, I shall share it openly.

One more week to attachement now, hope my heels heals before that. I think I will get kind of lonely this week... everyone seems busy. Haiz... Hahaha. I hope everyday would be fruitful. :)