My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bullshit Cases Exposed! Part 2

Nothing much today. 3 disappointments happened.

I was suppose to meet up with one member to visit another member at Sim Lim Square today. However he got things to do last minute and so he can't meet with me.

At Sim Lim Square, I didn't get to find the member I am looking for... oh wells...

That's two disappiontment.

The 3rd disappointment? I called up a friend to chat in the evening but for some reason, I was made to feel as if I am talking to a very busy, tight-scheduled CGL and that totally put me off. End up dun feel like sharing anything important anymore.


Now to the main thing I wanna talk about.
In the previous post, I talked about the 1st bullshit case, so now I shall talk about the 2nd bullshit case.

Bullshit case no.2
Sometimes, we see the guitarist snapping the guitar string during CG meeting. However, there are some guitarist who will snap a string or two in every CG meeting.

Some people claimed that it is the anointing of God that cause the strings to snap. So, the more anointed the guitarist or the CG meeting is, the more the string will snap.

Now now, do we see the worship leader on stage breaking every string in every service? Shouldn't the worship leader be the most anointed guitarist? If that's the case, shouldn't he be breaking every string when he play? Or perhaps, shouldn't he be having dozens of backup guitar on stage everytime? We don't see that right?

The reason the guitar string breaks is really due to a few simple reasons.
1. The string is too old.
2. The string is of poor quality.
3. The string is poorly maintained.
4. The guitarist had poor strumming method that damages the string too easily.

Therefore, it is really human factor that cause the guitar string to break everytime. The statement, "The reason my guitar string snap is the result of God's anointing."... is bullshit