My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Love My Brother.

Recently at the childcare, my kid brother was accused of threatening to cut a child with a pair of scissors. However, according to my brother, he said he never made such threat and he was forced to admit to the charge.

This is the story of my brother.

One particular child, I will call her A, claimed that she had being having nightmares about someone wanting to cut her. She later said that it was because my kid brother had threatened to cut her with a scissor.

The Managing Director of the childcare than accused my brother without any other evidence but with just the basis of the so-called victim. She threathened to bring my kid brother to the police if he will not admit to the charges.

The MD being an adult, a teacher with authority over my brother and with the threat of bringing my kid brother to the police, which child at the age of 11 years old will dare say he didn't do it? She forced him to apologise to A right in front of the whole class, thus humiliating my kid brother.

On top of that, she even forced my kid brother to write a letter of apology to A. The whole letter according to my brother was directed by the MD herself. My brother was then told to sign the letter and was given a photocopy of the letter, with the original letter given to A to show her parents.


I tried to call the MD last night and talk about the matter but all she seems to do was to keep defending herself, not allowing me to speak much. She simply just slam down the phone. WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE IS THIS?!!! This is so shocking to think it come from a person who held such a high office.

Today, the MD called my mum and said I was very rude last night and claimed that I said things I didn't say. Thank God my mum was beside me when I was speaking to the MD last night so my mum defended me.

Later, the MD keep insisting she is right and keep bringing up the past misbehaviour of my kid brother. According to my mum, the MD just keep speaking and not allowing my mum to speak much. All the MD wanted to do is not really to settle the problem but only to prove that she is right, without consideration about how my mum feels or the truth. WHAT'S WITH THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT SLOGAN THESE DAYS?!!!

Thus, I came up with the conclusion, we should pull my kid brother out of the childcare. You can be sure I will not just let the case rest. I am gonna complain to MOE or CASE about this.