My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The End is Coming... (I mean the year lah.)

Yup. The end of the year is coming, Christmas is coming and so is my hospital attachment.

Speaking of attachment, I remember a certain someone who promised that she's going to get a MUJI pen for me to use during my attachment 2 months back. Now my attachment is going to start in 2 weeks time!!! (Ok. Ben don't forget things. Hahaha.)

So much things I wanna plan... The birthday of a certain someone is coming, me and another friend is going to plan something BIG for her. Hahaha. I will always remember my birthday was so special this year, 16 Oct 2005...

Christmas is coming, planning to celebrate it in a special way this year. Was hoping to make a reservation in some restaurant to celebrate on the 26th Dec. Got to do it fast, maybe a few weeks in advance or we may not get any reservation at all. (Why not 25th? Simple, we probably will have church service on that day but we may just consider it to be at night too.)

Cell group, I really don't know what is going to happen now. I will be expecting a lot of changes but I will not say anything about it. Nonetheless, I must never let my passion to do God's work die down. I pray sincerely that N196 will bond together and every member will take charge to take ownership of the cell group, reach out to friends and family members and go after perfection in the godliness of their character. God bless N196.

Always have the fear of the Lord. That does not means to have terror, but to love the Lord so much that you don't want to grieve Him. Watch our speech, watch our conduct, before doing anything, always ask, "Is God alright with what I am about to do/say?"

I pray I will always be a better person everyday. I love what pastor said a few weeks ago, "It is good to delay your gratification." Yes... It helps you to be patient, it helps to discipline your flesh and strengthen your spirit man, and draw you closer to God.