My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wanderlust.

Definition of "Wanderlust": a strong desire to travel to different places.

That's what I always feel about myself. I like to travel around. I like stay out late before going home, only to sleep and step out of the house again the next day. No matter how tired I am, I will never turn away an invitation to go out with my friends.

Why?

I love to talk, I love to fellowship. People who know me well, know that I love to hang around with people.

And with a great CG like W372, who wouldn't love to fellowship? Hahaha. We went to China Town again tonight. It was so crowded that we could hardly move! We didn't even bother to look around but only focused on finding our way out. Hahaha.

We end up eating roti prata at a shop near Outram MRT. Though we didn't shop as we intended to, fellowship was great throughout. Hahaha.

I got to know another 5 of my members more. Mei Hui, Desmond, Eunice, Yi Xuan and Summer. Hahaha. It was really nice talking to each and everyone of them. But I really enjoyed talking to Summer a lot. She's from Shanghai and came to Singapore about a year ago to study. I don't know why but I always like to talk to Indonesians and Chinese. Perhaps it was due to the fact that my Grandmother is Taiwanese and Grandfather is Indonesian. Hahaha. I tried to talk in "pure' mandarin with her and found that I could actually speak quite well without English or Singlish. Hahaha.

AND more importantly, I don't try to fake that strange Chinese accent many people will do so when speaking to someone from China. It is so irritating to hear Singaporeans fake accent when speaking to Americans, Britains, Japanese (Oh, reminds me of that horrible 'Japanese accent; Michelle tried to fake when interviewing Zhang Ziyi for Memoirs of a Geisha. Kudos to Zhang Ziyi for telling Michelle off for trying to insult Japanese.) Chinese natives and the like. Can't people just sound like who they are? Singaporeans.

Pastor really preach such a wonderful message today. Hahaha. I always like to summarize the whole sermon in my own words if you have realised by now, so I will do so again today. Hahaha.

To sum up:
God already predestined our purpose before even we were born. If we are willing to seek God's predestined purpose, we will find it and we will succeed in life. If we reject it, God will just raise another person up and fill him in with the purpose you rejected and you will be doom for failure.
(Reminds me that Pastor said before that God told him he was a "plan B" to pastor a megachurch like CHC.)

So don't ever lose sight of God and lose what God has install for you. Seek 1st the kingdom and all His righteousness, and all things shall be added on to you.

So I will be going to the Jurong building for The Tabernacle bible study tomorrow. After that, it will be all the way to Expo again for the Dog Exhibition. Hahaha.

By the way, one of my member, Eunice, is also studying in NYP. We will be going out for lunch this Wednesday with Xueting, one of our zone member. Hahaha. So easy to catch up with each other. :)

To end off once again, I will say what I always confess all the time. GOD IS GOOD! Hahaha.