My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, January 16, 2006

Wanderlust 2

Definition of "Wanderlust": a strong desire to travel to different places.

The bible study on the Tabernacle come to a close yesterday. It was really a good ending and it reminded me of many things about my walk with God.

I actually had a headache yesterday but I still decided to go fellowship at Bugis with my members after bible study. Hahaha. I really love to stay out. I am the kind who will never turn down an invitation for fellowship or shopping.

The ladies can really shop! They spend like 30 to 40mins in an optical shop and almost tried every spectacles! They also spend a lot of time in different fashion shops. Hahaha. It was really fun to shop with them. I love to shop! I love to give opinions. I love to try out things myself if the shop is selling man's wear. Hahaha.

Reason why I can shop and like to shop:
1. I am closer to my mum then my dad. Learnt to wait patiently as my mum shop like any other ladies.
2. As a nursing student, I learnt how to shop with girls and make shopping interesting.
3. I have a friend who is a fashion student and I learnt how to look out for the trend from her.
4. I like to admire beautiful things and is picky when it comes to spending my money.

As for the rest of the guys, they stood outside the shops whenever the ladies shop. As usual. Hahaha.

When I reached home, I was really suffering from much fatigue and headache. So much things to plan and so little sleep last week. I actually misread my timetable and thought lesson will start at 1pm the next day but in fact, it actually starts at 10am!

Anyway, I woke up at 8am, had a bad headache and fell into a deep sleep again. I woke up again at 930am and forced myself to wakeup. My classmates called and sms me as I was having my shower. Only then did i know I miss one of the most important lesson, the clinical skills lab. Argh!!!

I sms my classmates to explain to the lecturer that I was not feeling well. I went to school and search for my lecturer and explained that I was having a bad headache in the morning. Thank goodness that I always have a good track record so she didn't doubt me or give me a hard time. She simply just smiled, asked me to take a seat and process a lesson makeup form for me.

Later on, I attended lecture as usual but I was extremely quiet the whole day. It must have being scary to see a normally noisy Ben so quiet. Hahaha. I was really tired, with a bit of headache. Therefore, I decided that I will not wanna be distracted by other things but focus on the lectures. I can't believe I took down so much notes today despite the fact I am not feeling well. Hahaha.

So things still goes on pretty well despite I am not in my best of health. I only hope my fatigue will be over by tonight. GOD IS GOOD.