My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, January 20, 2006

Wanderlust 5

Another definition of "Wanderlust": a strong longing for or an impulse to move around without a fixed course. (Webster Dictionary)
I think I prefer this definition to the previous ones.

Roam around in school again today, to get away from distractions and focus on the things I wanna do. Lots of reflection to be done by the end of this month.

Once again I am blogging in school. Why not? Since I am having break from 10am to 2pm. Later I will be meeting Eunice to bring Yixuan around for the NYP open house. If Yixuan really gonna study in NYP, that would means 3 of my members will be studying in NYP! We can start a NYP fellowship and prayer group already. Hahaha.

Another reason that I blog in school is so that I have more time to do other stuff at home. Do what? Pray and read my bible of course. Hahaha.

The CG sermon mentioned about evaluating the friends you are hanging out with. Brother Ming Jing challenged us to mix with companies that would challenge us to grow more intellectually and spiritually; with people who will talk about spiritual stuff.

So after cell goup, I went to fellowship and get to know my new members. On our way home, I was talking to Desmond and John of Brother Ming Jing's CG, not John the guitar mentor (I felt as if I am writing the New Testements) and we touched on the topic of bible reading and scripture memory.

Desmond and John don't just talk about memorizing scriptures, they talked about memorizing one whole BOOK! WOW!!! I thought that was awesome. The conversation really struck me that I am not as hungry as these two persons. In fact, I considered myself lukewarm ever since I stepped down from CG ministry. Man! Gotta challenged myself from today onwards. W372 is one fantasic CG! I'm gonna fellowship more with them and learn fom them. Such men and women of GOD! In a posiive way, I really feel like a grasshopper compare to them. Hahaha.

With God, all things are possible. I will rise up to become spiritual giant like them, soon enough. Hahaha. Amen! This is the first time I feel so spiritually challenged by any group of people. Thank God I can call these wonderful people my friends from today on.

I guess I have nothing to hide. I felt I have backsliden ever since I left CG ministry. I told no one about this and now, I am gonna tell the whole world because I'm gonna pick myself up again! Once again, I am excited to see what changes can God make in me.

I am gonna leave the old things behind.

I am gonna start all over again.

I am gonna make new friends who will truly challenge me and appreciate me.

I am gonna go to the next level in everything I do.

I am gonna love God more.

Good bye old bad habits. Good bye old mindsets. Good bye old friends. I shall say "Hello!" to Jesus once again!

Am I unreasonable? Am I heartless to so easily throw everything behind? Yes indeed! Man of faith can be truly unreasonable.

When people say it is impossible, I will say, "With God, all things are possible. "

When people say you should treasure your friends and what you have, I say, "I treasure my Father in Heaven more than anything in this world. I want to be loved by man but I will seek to please God more than pleasing man!"

When people say you shouldn't give up where you are after working so hard for it, I say, "My business is not of this world but to fulfill the purpose of what God has for me! Naked I came to this world, naked I shall return. Whom have I in heaven but GOD!"

If my friends are hindering me or not helping me to grow spiritually, I shall leave them and ask God to lead me to godly people.

If my ministry is causing me to lose focus in God, I will put away my ministry and repent before God.

If my lifestyle is distracting me from God's purpose, I will change it and aligne my habits with the will of God.

If I have any hidden sins in my life, I will confess it and forsake it every single day.

These I will confess and pray everyday until I am truly dead to all these distractions. The day will come when I will not just be confessing but I shall truly proclaim that, "It is no longer I who lives but God who lives in me!" Amen!

Seek first the His Kingdom and all His righteousness and all things shall be added on to you. Be it studies, work, friends or even a wife (hahaha), God will provide. My blessings are God's business. My business is to glorify Jesus. :)

GOD loves me indeed! GOD IS TREMEDOUSLY GOOD!