My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wanderlust 4

Definition of "Wanderlust": a strong desire to travel to different places.

I just realised that is this is the 103rd time I post on this blog, "The Mad One". Altogether, I had made a total of 138 post (including this one) on 3 blogs. I actually wanted to 'celebrate' my 100th post on "The Mad One" but kinda missed it. You can really lose count when you blog so often! So anyway...

Happy Belated 100th POST! Hahaha. (the 100th post is titled "Wanderlust 3" by the way.)

So once again I wandered around alone in school again. Don't really feel like talking to anyone for a period of time. Not that I am depressed but I am thinking and reflecting over a few matters. I am trying to review my past year and come out with the appropriate resolution for this year and thus, do not wish to be distracted with mundane conversations.

Anyway, I am also packing my own lunch these days (usually ham and cheese sandwich with wholemeal bread) so I wouldn't wanna go to the canteen with my classmates for lunch. They will just be staying there for the whole break most of the time, which I feel is quite a waste of time. Also, going to the canteen will tempt me to eat more, not gonna let wallet waste away and let my tummy grow.

I walked around a little before I end up in the Computer Lab at the 3rd floor (the one with the faster computers). The NYP open house starts today and many stalls were set up. Most of the stalls were the usual food and CCA stalls that will be there on any open house or special events. Nothing creative or new, just the usual hyped up fanfare.

At this point of time, something happened and disrupted my blogging. Below in blue is the "thoughts" that are going through my mind during te transition.
Argh!!! Why do they need to have lessons in this lab now. Sign... gotta go over to the E-learning Plaza and make do with all those sh**ty, slow, ancient computers.
Man... this computer is taking forever to start up... ok, now double-click on explorer... so slow too... I hope it don't hang... OK. Back in blogger.

Anyway, the stalls at the open house don't really interest me. I only wanted to go to the German Club stall to "suan" say "hi" to someone and perhaps, create some trouble there like flip their tables find out what's interesting about the club.

It appears that the stalls are still setting up so I don't get to see my friend there. Saw a few guided groups of people here for the open house. Most of them came in their secondary school uniforms (and it makes me wonder why.)

Come to think of it, I never attended any open house before because I think they will only try to show all the good stuff in an open house. It is until they start school then they realise the poly life is really "hell" not as easy as they think it is. Hahaha. What's more important is to know what is your real interest and what you really want in life. Don't ever choose a course just because most of your friends are choosing it or it sounds "interesting" (or the coordinators in the open house make the course or school sounds interesting for the matter of fact.)

So for sure, I will not be blogging again tonight. I will be going for the much awaited CG meeting at 7.30pm tonight!!! Yeah!!! It's at Marine Parade so I wouldn't be home anytime early. On top of that, lesson is starting at 8am tomorrow so I gonna sleep once I reach home. Not forgetting that I needa shower and pray too. :)

God loves me. GOD IS GOOD. :)