My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blogged in Ten Minutes

With just 10mins before lesson starts, I will just be short with today's update. I foresee that I may not have much time to do other things tonight. Simply too busy with many things.

Finally I woke up without any headache today. Since Sunday, I have being having this headache all the way till yesterday. Thank God it's over. Hahaha.

It is kinda sad that Xueting and Eunice will not be able to make it for lunch after school today. Oh wells. Hahaha. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise, I have more time to do something I need to complete by this week. Let's hope the three of us will be free anytime after I get my pay on 21st this month. Hahaha.

CG is now changed to Thursday. In other words, I gotta change my guitar lesson days; which is usually on Thursday. John was suggesting this Wednesday, which is today but I postphoned it since I am really tight with my schedule and physically tired this whole week. Guitar lesson will continue next Monday from next week onwards.

It was great praying and worshipping God before I came out today. I realised my worship has improved quite a lot from last week. Really gotta thank John for all the effort he made to teach me. I feel much better today, so thank God I don't feel moody like the past two days. Hahaha.

God loves me. GOD IS GOOD. :)