My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Monday, January 02, 2006

End of Holidays.

So tomorrow is the start of my new semester. I wonder what's in stall for everyone in this new semester. I only pray, that I will be more focus in my study this semester, for the results that I had in the 1st semester were disappointing.

Not that I failed my modules or anything, but I believed I could have done better. I allowed myself to be distracted by too many things in the last semester. I have decided to put aside many things, and shoulder less burdens this year.

If anything I will concentrate on, it would be my studys and COPE ministry. Everything else will be secondary.

New year resolution. Get at least an A for all my modules in every semester. Lose weight.

Yes. LOSE WEIGHT!

That means:
1. eat only bread for breakfast every morning.
2. eat only half of what I usually eat or eat sandwich for lunch.
3. eat only half of what I usually eat for dinner.
4. allow only very light snacks in between.
5. no sugar laced drinks during meal times. limit sugared drinks to only one can per day.
(P.S. Doesn't this sounds like some 1200/1500 cal diabetic diet?)
6. exercise at least 3 times a week. jogging must be the main exercise everytime.
7. optional. get diet pills from pharmacy.
Target. lose at least 2kg every month.

Ok. enough with the slimming issue...

Another thing I would like to do, I would like to post at least one chapter every week for my Langundo story blog.

Then I went shopping with my mum for Chinese New Year Clothes today. My mum blessed me with clothes from Top Man, Samuel & Kevin and Converse. Thanks mum!!!

I happen to chance upon a cool wallet in Top Man. It's brown leather, with zip. What is more inportant, it has a coin compartment and it cost only $20! The only down side was that it lacks in the card compartment, only 5 slots. But still, it is a good buy. Maybe I will consider that over the Billabong wallet. Will put that on my wish-list.

All in all, God is Good. :)