My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

1st Day of School and Nothing to Do.

Yup. Nothing to do. 1st lesson started at 1pm and ended at 1.50pm. After that was break all the way till 6pm. 5 LONG HOURS!

I reached school at around 12pm to get my lecture notes. I intended to withdraw cash from the ATM machine in school.

As usual, the ATM machine was a long queue. When it finally reached my turn (after 5 to 10 mins of waiting), the machine suddenly become "temporary out of service". What a way to start school.

I ended up having to wait till 1245pm for a friend to borrow cash. Anyway, praise God for friends like this and I managed to get all the lecture notes today. :) God is Good.

During that 5 hours break, I went out with a few classmates to Ang Mo Kio. Ate teochew porridge at the newly renovated S11. Then we walked aound before we went back to school at around 430pm.

So since there is nothing much to do, here I am blogging about what happened today, which nothing really much happened.

Can you feel the "boring" mood as you read this post? Hahaha.

Ok. Once I get home, I wanna continue with chapter 10 of Langundo. I wanna quickly reach that particular plot that I had in mind... :)