My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, January 13, 2006

Elective was relaxing but a little boring...

Today was the 1st day I am having electives. I choosed Introduction to Clinical Trials for my elective and here's some good points about it.

1. this elective only have written test and no presentation.
Yeah!!! No need to meet up for tiring group discussion. With four presentation awaiting in hand, I already have enough.

2. this elective is interesting as it is about doing research on HUMAN SUBJECTS.
That's right, not animals, not lab test but testing on real humans. Of course we will not get to do it in the elective itself but it is good to know the ethics and principles behind human research.

But the downside of this elective is that, the lecture will be at least 2 hours and it can get a bit boring and dry. So what me and my friends did was to get some titbits during the break and snacked inside. We even decided that we are going to bring different snacks next week to picnic during lecture. Hahaha. Gotta make the best out of everything. :p

The other presentation discussions had being going on pretty well. My team members had contributed much and everyone was clear about what to do. I promised my team members that every meeting is going to be as short as possible as I never believe in LONG meetings but PRODUCTIVE meetings. Hahaha. I had stayed true to my words, for the past 3 meetings, it last only from 40mins to 1hr each time. And everytime, we are getting nearer to our completion at good speed.

God is Good. :)