My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wanderlust 7 (Again! Hahaha!)

Definition of "Wanderlust": a strong longing or an impulse to move around without a fixed course.

Once again I am blogging in school and I will tell you why.

Last week, I missed an important lesson and I had to come at 9am today to attend a make up lesson. I met my lecturer in school and she was asking me "Why I didn't turn up last week?"

Great... She told me last week to go for make up, "next Wednesday" which she meant the coming Wednesday. Haiz... Anyway, she said she will arrange a day to have a make up lesson with me personally another day.

So here I am, 9am in the morning. Suppose to come for an 1 hour make up lesson. My next lesson is only starting at 12pm. 3 hours...

I went to the North canteen to have my breakfast, went all the way to the Shopping Arcade to withdraw money from the ATM. Praise the Lord! My allowance had being banked in, so once again... I am "rich"! Hahaha.

Went to shop in the arcade a little, checked the price of the hair wax and decided that I can actually get it cheaper else where. Went to the bookshop to find some nursing textbooks but they were all out of stock. Oh wells. So where else to go but to the Computer Lab at the 5th floor.


By the way, I have just recieved some photos from Joanna, which was taken during the CHCSA Appreciation Dinner.

Photos taken with some of the Copers.

Yet another photo taken with some of the copers. We really took a lot of photos that night.

From the left: James, Me and Joanna. Joanna called the 2 of us the "suaning brothers" cuz we can really suan people. Hahaha.

A photo taken with Pastor Mr. Tan Ye Peng, Vice-President of CHCSA. He is the 3rd person from the left at the back row.

One big family of Copers, together with the elderly volunteers. Too bad some of the Copers who can't attend the dinner aren't in here. Nonetheless, it was still a great gathering of the volunteers under one roof. :)

Ok. Time to mug for my projects again. This Friday is the presentation. 2 more days!!! Stress!!! But Praise the Lord! GOD IS GOOD. :)