My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blame It on The Rain.

Rain rain rain... Outdoor outing have to be cancelled. Half the time you have to get drench when you go out. Makes you wanna sleep the whole day. Yes, blame everything on the rain. Hahaha.

If you wanna plan any outings, better go check out the weather for the next few days at
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/cities/intl/pages/SNXX0006.htm
it will show the weather forecast for the next four days. :p

I finally got this necklace that I wanted.

Doesn't it look so much like the international medical symbol? A cross with a serpent and a pair of wings on top. Anyway, this is the logo of Japanese anime Full Metal Alchemist. I got it at Comix Connection.

A little about yesterday...

I went to fellowship with my CG yesterday. Watch he movie, A Chinese Tall Story. It is a totally brainless movie; very funny but very dumb. Hahaha. Unless you have money to spend, you should watch other movies. But it could be worthwhile if all you wanna do is to laugh and think of nothing else later on.

You pay to laugh to watch this movie. Hahaha.

We went on to the Chinese New Year night market at China Town later. Here are some photos taken.


It was raining the whole of last night. At least it didn't dampen the mood of our outing. Hahaha. Fellowship had indeed gotten a lot better ever since the CG merge.

Which is why, even when things don't turn up as I expected, God always have a plan that is even higher then my own expectation.

So like I always say, God is Good. Thank God for everything. :)