My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, January 26, 2006

The Wanderlust taking a break.

Rushing to ccomplete my 1st ICA today. Tomorrow is the presentation and my group have no time to lose.

I spent the whole night to create the slides and edit the scripts. I edit over and over again then this morning, I decided that it can still be imrpoved so I worked almost througout my 3 hours break in schoold just to keep touching up. In the end, I rushed for my lunch in the last 15mins and was almost late for lesson.

I actually told my group members to go for their lunch 1st while I continue to edit the scripts. One of them even offered to get me lunch because she was worried that I may not have time to eat. Hahaha. That's really nice.

School ends at 2pm today. I told myself to finish up the ICA by 2.30pm so that I can reach home by 3.30pm. In the end, I left school at 3.30pm instead. I think I am a perfectionist when I am really really tired and when I am really stressed out. Hahaha.

Well, going to have my well deserved sleep tonight so gonna sleep early. I pray all the best for the presentation tomorrow.

GOD IS GOOD. :)