My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Some Photos Taken Over The Weekends

I said I will not blog tonight in my previous post but... My hands are just itching to blog I just keep forgetting to upload these photos and since I now remember, I will upload them before I forget. These few photos are taken over the weekends.


On Saturday

My CG, or rather my zone, went to China Town after service once again.

China Town was so much crowded, probably because of the weekend.

It wasn't easy trying to stay together and squeeze through the crowd. Hahaha.

We finally reached somewhere near Outram Park MRT and decided to have roti prata for dinner.

A photo of Eunice. Another collection for my list of CG memebrs photos. Hahaha.
Never judge a book by it cover. She normally seem so quiet but she can really "suan" people make good conversation if you get to know her. She is a real "tigeress" fun person to hang around with.


On Sunday

We went back to Jurong West Church building again!!! To attend our last 2 lessons of Going On to Perfection bible study.

On the day itself, the Minister of Education and some MPs came to visit our church! The minister even addressed us before the bible study starts. :)

End of Story. for now* GOD IS GOOD. :)