My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, January 08, 2006

No Longer I!

Almost forgot. I gotta say
THANK YOU BRIONY FOR THE MERLOT!!!
I will slowly savour it. :)

To sum up what Dr. Joyce Meyer preached today, "It is no longer I who lives but Chirst who lives in me.

Take away poor self image, take away jealousy. Die to your own self, stop all the "what about me?" attitude. It was never about myself, but what God can do through me.

Important lesson learnt today:
The best gift a person can give to the people around to to have confidence and knowing who we are in Christ Jesus.

Gotta say that I am also a person who tend to dwell to much in guilt. Hahaha. But from now onwards, I shall confess everyday that "God Loves ME!!!"

This is one message that I really need to hear. Hehehe.

So so so tired today thou. But still, I had fun fellowship with people from MJ zone at the airport.

Not really sure what else to blog now. Perhaps my brain is shutting down. Dun wanna blog too much crap here. I shall blog more tomorrow. Perhaps, update Langundo again. I think I am addicted to Langundo. Hahaha.