My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What a Great Weekend. :)

Friday, Saturday and Sunday is busy busy busy!

I had a test on Friday, school ends at 4pm then I went down to Expo to meet Chloe and Desmond for dinner before the conference with Rev. Ulf Ekman.

Desmond was speaking to me regarding certain issues that I really need to take note of. Thanks Desmond for the honesty. You're the best! Hahaha.

Later after the svc, Desmond, Alex and I went to Clarke Quay for supper. I was really tired as I have being rushing for my project and had not slept more than 4 hours for the past 2 days. However, I will never pass a time such as this. Hahaha.

I reached home at around 2am that night. I woke up at 6am on Saturday morning as I need to reach Toa Payoh for my ministry at 8.30am. My ministry, COPE bought the elderly to Sentosa that day. I was appointed to be the bus captain for bus 2.

We are supposed to play a game where the elderly in each bus have to guess where is the next location by answering a riddle and they have to complete a certain task at that location before going to the next location. The bus that finished that most task before the time given would be the winning group.

However, my bus driver is unfamiliar with Sentosa and keep getting lost. Even with a map, the place seems confusing and the bus driver also don't know how to read the map! Sign...

I have no choice but to bring th elderly to whatever location I can come by. So instead of going to Palawan Beach, we went to Siloso Beach instead because the driver chanced upon it. I let the elderly be free and easy as we reached different location and went around chatting with them and entertain them while on the bus. Thank goodness the elderly in my bus really enjoyed themselves a lot!

At the end of the day, I was complimented by the elderly in my bus that I have 好口才。(which means to say that I speaks speaks well). Hahaha. I never imagined getting complimented for my Mandarin but I guess I have a way with my words. Hahaha.

Later I rushed down to church for Pastor Ulf's Conference again. After that, I went to Lau Pa Sa for dinner with a few of my CG members and zone members. Had a real good meal and fellowship.

Sunday, I woke up early again to attend the morning conference. Later went to fellowship with a few of my CG members at Orchard. We ate at The Food Republic, the ambience is nice and so is the food! Hahaha. Great place to fellowship.

Later, Desmond and I accompanied Xueying and Xueting to bring their cousin, (what is his name again?) around. Their cousin is from Australia and came to visit for a few days. Xueting and Xueying are not really familiar with him as they only seen him once when they were really young so they were quite glad to have Desmond and I around.

I was saying that I want to be home by 6, 7pm but I end up hanging out with them till 10pm. Hahaha.

Monday I woke up early again for a project meeting in school. Later, it was skill practise session for my Clinical Skills. At around 2.30pm, I met Xueting to help her friend to register of admission into NYP. I was really tired already so ah... I think I almost got pissed off by her friend. Reason being... she made me really confused with what she want to do. She isn't sure what she already done and was very unprepared when she came. But I can see that she was very worried. Sign...

So I decided to stay home today to rest. Rest I did! I slept the whole day. Hahaha.

Rev. Ulf had really inspired me a lot. Gonna write more about it in the CG blog soon.

Too much to write about, seems so brief... anyway, what matter is my own memory. Will elaborate more on future events. Hahaha.

GOD IS GOOD. :)