My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hectic Week

Back blogging again.

So so so busy for the past few days. The presentation is literally giving me a headache everyday, even today, I seems to be feeling giddy the whole day. Gotten worse at night but seems to become better after a shower.

If not, I wouldn't be blogging.

Went out to shop and dine on Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday was with Xueying and Xueting while Friday went with Eunice. Finally got to go out with the NYP people of my zone! Yeah!!!

On Wed, I met Xueying at 5pm and waited for Xueting to finish her tuition. She was suppose to be done at 5.30pm but not sure why she ended at 6pm instead. Hahaha. We went to Bugis Village to shop, only to find most of the shops are closed. Haiz... Chinese New Year mood. But we went to the Burmese Restarant at City Hall to eat. Hahaha. Had a good time chatting and fellowship with the sisters. By the way, Only Xueting is in NYP, her sister isn't.

On Friday, went out with Eunice, had dinner 1st before we proceed to Raffles City. We then gp on to Suntec City. At first, we wanted to go to Bugis but end up shopping the whole of Suntec instead. Hahaha. It was also fun to hang out with Eunice too. very nice to 'suan'. I bought my new wallet at Top Man finally. Hahaha. But that would means I probably will get my new belt after the next pay day. Gotta control my spending. Hahaha.

Wanna blog about Delirious? too... but if you can read from my blog, you prob can sense my brain is shutting down... so I will blog about it tmr instead. Hahaha.

By the way, retail theraphy really does help to destress. Hahaha.

GOD IS GOOD.