My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh

Finally, one of the most difficult presentation is over yesterday. Missed out one point forgot to talk about thou but nonetheless, it is still pretty good. Hahaha. Not easy to distribute the work and presentation among 14. So now 2 down and 2 more to go. But the last 2 is not going to be too difficult. Perhaps, I should just take a rest this week and continue the other two projects next week... depends. Hahaha.

Heard from Xueting that she also completed her hardest project yesterday. This particular project have being causing her to lose many nights of sleep and a little of her sanity. Hahaha. Well, I can identify with that. Talking to her over the phone reminds me of myself too.

Sometimes when I am stressed or frustrated, I may just bang the table or stamp my feet without much thought. Or when closing the door, I may just let it swing free and slam shut. I wouldn't try to do it on purpose, just perhaps it happened without much thought; sometimes I am shocked myself when the door slammed. If my mum is around, she will start to scold me, "buei son huh?" (as in "unhappy?") then I will quickly tell her "it's an accident" or "the wind blew". Hahaha. Coincidentally. Xueting sometime does that also. :p

Well... today I am suppose to have a good rest in the morning but I seems too have another bout of mild headache again. Haiz... I am getting used to it already. Everytime when I am stress, headache is really common. Nonetheless, I still enjoy the company of my church mates. They will always tend to understand and may even chat with me in a Christian viewpoint, which I find very comforting.

Speaking of which, sometimes I find my unchurched friends not so easy to get along. The last time I tried to let them know that I am not really feeling well and I am stress over the school projects, I kinda get very cold reactions if not, they will try to joke with me as if I am kidding. Naturally, that only make my blood boils. So whenever I am not really happy, I will still put on a smile but I will talk less and perhaps, even avoid them.

Perhaps it is true, that they are some friends whom you can only share "happiness"; like my school friends. Then they are some friends who can really laugh with you when you are happy and cry with you when you are sad. Such friends the bible says are friends who are closer than a brother. Thank God most of the people in my CG/zone can really listen when you need a listening ear or be with you when you need company.

Hey, I give a listening ear and comfort people too. I am much mature already. Hahaha. But I came to know one very inportant truth,

Alone I am nothing.
At all times I need God.
There is a time I can help others and there is a time I need help from others.
So the bible says, "it is not good for man to be alone" and "iron sharpens iron".

Well. GOD IS GOOD. :)