My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fun with A&B!

On Monday I think. I was really tired after so many days of sleepless nights and something happened to piss me off that day.

As I was alighting the MRT at Jurong East that day, the people who were trying to board the train press in towards the door and left no gap. So As I try to alight, I got to brush past these people as they try to squeeze in. (so much for the courtesy campaign about letting passengers alight first.)

As I was already very very tired, I was totatlly pissed of at these people. So I broaden my shoulder and MARCH out instead of trying to squim myself to squeeze through some narrow gap.

Then I knock my shoulder into this guy who was standing right in the middle of the two doors. He fell down with his hands holding on to his bleeding nose. He was crying in pain. I went over, squat down beside him and insult him with two light slap on his left cheek.

"Next time, let passengers alight first."

Then I stood up, gave him a football kick across his face which sent two of his teeth flying off. (Just kidding. Hahaha.)

I went to Mustafa with Alex and Boon Teck (A&B) today. Alex was suppose to ORD on the 2nd of March, which is tomorrow but he kept thinking it is today. Hahaha. Anyway he will be getting his Pink IC tomorrow. ORD LOR! Hahaha.

Oh ya. Things at Mustafa is CHEAP. CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! I bought a Scandisk 256MB Dual Voltage Reduced Size MMC card for my phone at only $36! Sports shoes and almost every thing there is almost $10 to $50 cheaper! That include perfume, digital cameras and many more! Gotta go there to get my stuff in the future.

Later Boon Teck Gotta leave and left me and Alex. We went to this food centre near Bugis and had Roast Duck Rice. It is a very famous store and there was a long queue. The roast duck is simply delicious! The skin is crispy, the meat is tender and not too salty, in fact, it is juicy! The fats though visible but yet it doesn't taste oily. Very nice! Hahaha.

We shop around Bugis village after that and Alex bought a pair of jeans and a red, gothic top. I bought a new pair of jeans there that resembles Levis. In fact, the material is the same as Levis. Thick yet flexible and I bought it at only $33! The lenght is just nice, the cutting is good and the design is unlike the plain jeans I always wear. It looks more rugged and fresh. Looks like I will be going back there to get more jeans and clothings in the future.

Man... having this headache. Alex also having the same headache. I think we probably smelled too much perfume over at Mustafa. Hahaha. Ok. Gotta rest now. It was fun getting to know the guys. Brother-to-brother fellowship is indeed very different from fellowship with the sisters.

It's a men's world and the ladies don't get it. Hahaha. (Just a pun from that Lady's Card)

GOD IS GOOD. Hahaha. :)