My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Alright. Hahaha. Was reading a friend's blog, let call her Z and it reminded me of a lot of things in the past.

One of the things I remember is the ties and friendship I severed in order to move forward.

I don't usually sever ties unless it is really needed to. In fact, I only remember one or two friendship that I severed and the rest, I simply forgotten. Yes, sometimes when I break a bond, I will totally forget it.

However, recently the friends I made I need not do so. Hahaha. Some I agree they had being a stumbling block but I realise more than the work of man, the recent obstacles had being the work of God to mold me and make me stronger.

The people whom God had used to shape me recently are all godly people, people who understand me, prayed for me thou they also became my obstacles. However, by the grace of God, I have overcomed these obstacles. Hahaha.

I have greater control over my emotions and desires now, which is why I don't do certain things I used to do so if anyone who knows me is reading this, esp Z, don't feel weird, it's just that you have seen a new me. :)

"Behold, all things have become new." That is what Jesus said and this verse came to me as I was typing this blog. It is a time to renew friendship, to reassess motives and to readjust the mindset.

Here I am, an old shell with a new mindset and new motives. Crappy as ever but know what is the right thing to do. Looks chaotic but clear-minded. Hahaha.

My style is really not of my own but the influence of many friends and leaders whom God had sent to shape me.

One example is this "Hahaha" thing. I never typed like this until I met and get to know this wonderful friend of mine, Z. Hahaha.

You probably wouldn't get to see the old Benjamin anymore. No, what you see in me now is not what I used to be a few years back. I am now a collection of all the people whom have come to touch my life in one way or another.

It is true with this saying, that a person's life is a sum of all the friends he had made.

You know what? GOD IS INDEED GOOD. Hahaha.

Happy Valentines' Day! To all my friends. :)