My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Baring My Fangs. Rr...

I actually wanted to blog about my Chinese New Year. So much fun and FOOD! Hahaha. But it's so long, it yet to be completed.I have dratfted it and was thinking of completing it today.

However, I just wanna blog about something else. It is about the ICA this coming Monday.

This is one ICA that really make me wanna VOMIT BLOOD. (Gotta sharpen my fangs and suck someone's blood later. Tradition method of blood transfusion.) Not because it is diffictult but the kind of RUBBISH some people can give me.

1st of all, I made it clear to everyone, GO AND READ THE LECTURE NOTES 1ST! One particular team in charge of doing the medical and nursing management can give me something almost totally different from what the lecture notes have. What does this show?

IT SHOWS THAT NO ONE FROM THAT TEAM READ UP THE LECTURE NOTES!

So counting today, we still have 3 more days, not counting the weekends, AND THE WHOLE PRESENTATION IS SUPPOSE TO LAST FIFTY MINUTES! With so much things yet to be done, we can't even try to have a full rehearsal.

It is not easy trying to coordinate 14 people to give a 50min presentation. I really reck my brains to think of a wonderful idea. Praise the Lord. But without the information, the whole presentation would be POINTLESS!

And when I call up the team leader this morning and ask her to make changes, she said IT IS NOT FAIR TO ASK HER DO EVERYTHING CUZ HER TEAM MEMBERS ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING.

Hello! If that is the case, WHY DON'T I DO EVERYTHING MYSELF? Get the people in your team to help you lah! If you always try to do everything yourself, OF CUZ ON ONE WILL BE HELPING YOU! Who are you kidding when you say YOU ARE STRESS?

Anyway, thanks to such people (and who needs the devil), I decided to meet up earlier with that team today and tell them STEP BY STEP what to do. We have no more time to waste. So now the STRESS IS ON ME. Fine. Haiz...

Thank God I didn't shout over the phone. There is nothing wrong to be angry, but just as some people are told by God not to touch alcohol or not to do certain things, I am told not to blow my temper. That is because I go out of control whenever I lose my temper and will hurt the people around me. I can feel angry or frustrated but, I cannot lose my temper.

I also didn't shout over the phone because I understand how stress it can really be. The other person is really stress despite of not being efficient. It isn't easy to handle people, I went through it myself. Each of us got to learn, it is important to know how to get along with team members. As far as I know, I being through that and I know how it feels. I am annoyed with the situation, not the people. I think it better to help the person than the situation 1st. As the leader I will sacrifice my time to see that everything is in order.

I pray that God will truly give me strength and the support I need. I need wisdom more than ever. I really need Your grace. Nonetheless, I know that God is always there for me. Thank You.

GOD IS GOOD. :)