My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fellowship Day!

There is only 2 hours of lesson today so went to "Bai Nien" at my classmate's place after school. Her mum cooked for us and even prepared "Yu Sheng" for us. Hahaha All of us even get "Ang Baos". :p

Went over to Center Point Coffee Bean later to join Desmond, Yixuan, Chloe and Joey. Had a really nice conversation. Joey is a really captivating person as she can really listen and pay attention to what you wanna say. It is RARE to find people like this nowadays. Hahaha.

On the way home, I was talking a lot to Desmond. Let me say this, he is also one of the RARE guys/male/man who can talk on the same intellect level with me and talk about serious and spiritual topics naturally. We were talking non-stop on the whole bus journey.

Why is it rare? I find many guys tend to keep to themselves if not, they are only interested in talking about computer games and sports, things that are very superficial and doesn't challenge the mind. Which is why most of my friends are ladies because very sad to say, I personally find most ladies are wiser in conversation. However, Desmond is one of the rare man who can really speak with wisdom. He is what I call, a REAL man. Hahaha.

So to say. GOD IS GOOD. And I gotta sleep! Hahaha.