My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Energy Saving Mode

Here I am blogging the second time today.

Nothing much to do in school today. After that big presentation yesterday, I decided to take a break and go on "energy-saving" mode. That means, I go where ever I like when there is no lessons and keep to myself, get away from idle conversation and allow my mind to look inward rather than bothered with the hassles of the things happening around me. Even my classmate was commenting that I was very quiet today. Hahaha.

Actually, when I am quiet, I hate to be disturbed. Perhaps it is because I am having "conversation with myself" and anyone else is a "thrid" party. Sometimes, it is just so hard to find time for myself that when I finally have such luxury, I don't wanna be disturbed.

But it doesn't mean I don't care. If anything happened, I will still attend to it. If anyone is in trouble, I will help as much as I can. It is just that, I also want some time to be alone. And I mean, to be truly alone. Then I can "talk" to myself in my mind, make a few "silent" prayers to God and even hum a few worship songs to praise Him. I have being humming "What a Friend I've Found" recently without knowing it myself. Such "luxury" can only be afforded when I am alone.

Hmmm... Looks like I am on "Wanderlust" mode again, aka "Energy-Saving" mode. Hahaha.

So to say, I really wanna watch the movie "Fearless". Seems like many of the people had already watched the show. I wonder who else who be interested. Maybe I would just go watch it alone. I really wanna watch. Hahaha. Oh wells...

And what is the saddest thing? I will be missing the first ever prayer meeting of the year, which is tonight. All because I have lessons till 8pm!!! Too much sia. So many people will be going. My schoolmates-cum-zone members Eunice and Xueting will also be going and yesterday. Xueting even asked me if we could meet in school and go down for prayer meeting together. Argh!!! Haiz... Oh wells. Have to do my part to pray at home lor.

Gonna read my bible and pray. Gotta pick up my guitar and worship. YEAH!

For those who knows Xueting and Eunice, please pray for the two of them as they will be having a lot of projects and presentation to be completed by this week. Then next week, they will be having their semestral exams. For me, I will always keep them in prayers. Hahaha.

So let me confess this again, GOD IS GOOD! :)