My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, February 23, 2006

"Work work." ~ Peons, War Craft.

Ever have the day when you feel so tired yet the more tired you are, the more it drives you to work even harder?

I thought I am going to go straight home today after school. I don't know what got over me that I end up in the library and start to search for books and journals for my individual presentation on Dengue Fever, which is on the 6th of March.

Thank goodness it didn't take too long. I found the right book, the right articles and photocopied them all in the time-span of just 30mins. Fast isn't it? Hahaha. Yup, the more tired I am, the more efficient I work. So now I am done with the minimum requirements of a textbook and a journal for my referencing. In fact, I have TWO journals! Hahaha.

Next, I will have to quickly finish up the Health Psychology Presentation on Coronary Heart Diseases by tonight so that we can touch up tomorrow and save the trouble of meeting up in the holidays.

This presentation is also going to be on the 6th of March, the monday after our one week break. On that day itself, we are also going to have our Bioscience Practical Exam. So that means I will be having 2 presentation and an exam on that day. Talk about stress! Hahaha.

Then on the coming Wednesday which is the 8th March, I will also be having the Clinical Skills Theory Exam. Then the following monday, I will very lightly be the 1st person to take my Clinical Skills Practical Test since I am the 1st person on the class list. Then on the 10th of March, Friday, I will be having my Health Psychology Theory Exam. After I survive through that week, I should be able to take a breather BEFORE I go for my semestral exams. Wah hahahaha!

Oh! Not forgetting that I will be having my Clinical Trial Theory Exam tomorrow. Looks like I'm not going to be sleeping tonight. Hahaha.

OK. Gotta end my blog here. Back to work. :p