My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wanderlust Returns

Hmmm... Seems to be running around a lot lately.

What did I do on Saturday? Went for service. Before that, I meet up Huiyi and went to her mum's florist shop to collect the roses. 50 of THEM! Had pretty good conversation with her along the way. Later also met Zhiyan in the MRT.

Pastor preached a very good sermon that day about how to get along with people. I have posted the sermon on W372's Blog and I will encourage you to read it because it will really bless you. :)

Later after the service, Desmond, Alex, Mei Hui, Yiquan, Eunice, Joey, Huiyi , Xueting and I went to visit Chloe (Xueying; Xueting's sister) who was very sick and down with high fever.

Chloe seems to be a lot better when we went to see her. Can see that she's pretty happy to see us. She is still sick today thou. She went to see the doctor again on Monday and is currently resting at home. Please pray for her as you read this. :)

Later on, we went over to The Roti Prata House which is along Thomsom Road for our lunch-cum-dinner-cum-supper at around 1030pm. Really busy huh? Hahaha.

Later at night, some issues regarding a member pop out but it was quickly resolved by Desmond, Brother Ming Jin and I. Not going to elaborate as it is pretty personal matter for that member. I slept around 2.30am that night.

On Sunday, I woke up at 7am as I promised Chloe that I will accompany her for service if she got better. Apparently, her fever did went down so I forced myself up, took a shower and prepared to leave the house at around 8am. I am really tired as I haven't being sleeping much for the past few days. Anyway, for the sake of a member, I am willing to sacrifice that amount of sleep. Hahaha.

Later, Chloe told me that her mum will not allow her to go out as her sickness is just getting better and wanted her to stay at home. I understand so I just went back to sleep and prepared for the prayer meeting in the afternoon instead. Hahaha. Left the house at around11.30am. Metup with Desmond on the MRT.

Prayer meeting was FANTASIC! AWESOME! INCREDIBLE! And yes, BEAUTIFUL! (Gotta practise the use of these four words more often. Hahaha.) The presence of God is so thick during the worship that I can sense not just me but almost everyone was very energized as we prayed in tonuges. We prayed very strongly and non-stop throughout the whole prayer meeting. I believe that we are going to have our next breakthrough once again. Hahaha.

Later after the prayer meeting, Desmond told me that someone from the zone fainted and may need my help. Desmond and I ran all the way from the MRT platform back to the Singapore Expo. Apparently, it was actually a chronic condition and the person already woke up so there is nothing much I could really help with except giving some standard advice to the CG members what to do next.

Desmond and I decided not to join our CG members as both of us were really tired. We went to Jurong East and had our dinner together.

I always says this and I will says this once again. I truly appreciate the time I spend with Desmond as he is one of the few guys whom I can really converse on the same intelluctual and spiritual level. The things we talked about are always spiritual, important, close to our hearts and sometimes serious. Not a lot of crapping around and no beating around the bush. Conversation was always intense yet enjoyable.

On Monday, I met up with Eunice and her friend, Sarah. Supposingly Yixuan should also be joining us but couldn't do so in the last minute because of family issues. We cancelled our initial plan to catch a movie and decided to walk down the streets of Orchard Road instead.

Apparently, everyone's tired. The two girls had stayed up all night to complete a project which they have to hang in that day. I was just physically tired after so much activities in school and church for the past week. Managed to introduced myself to Sarah though I felt it wasn't very fruitful... Nonetheless, there is always another time to catch up.

Later that night, I rushed some admin stuff for my COPE ministry and also updated the W372 Blog. I was a bit too tired so I went to sleep early and continued this morning and managed to complete everything.

Now... still tired as I am fasting today with my CG. Fasting can really make you feel sleepy isn't it? Yawn... Anyway, gotta pray and fast because we cn sense that the time for our breakthrough is near! Amen!

All in all, God had really being good to me. I am now getting on with the pace at which the CG is moving and God is really strengthening and providing for me throughout all these.

GOD IS GOOD. :)