My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, February 10, 2006

Energy Spent. Literally.

2 nights ago, I stayed up late to chat on MSN. Last night, I stayed up late because of CG and because I need to finish some school's admin staff. Lessons starts at 8am both morning and I am out for almost the whole day.

I held a meeting for one of my ICA presentation today. End it fast as usual. Never like to have very long meetings. Rather it short and fruitful then long and waste of time. I got to the main points, delegate the work and off we go. Nothing much.

As the team leader, I will also be doing research and also read through the articles my teammates will be sending me by this Sunday. So once again, I will be reading, editing, drafting, meet up with team members to do more research, follow by more reading, more editing, more drafting, and more research. Not an easy job, tiring and sometimes frustrating but still, it is something that I like to do so I am not complaining much. :)

If there is one thing I really wanna do, that is to finish up chapter 17 of Langundo. I am halfway through chapter 17 but was just too busy and too tired to finish it up. After all, I know what are my priorities and story-writing just have to wait awhile... perhaps in a day or two, it may be up. Who knows? Hahaha.

One of the worst thing I can experince is really the headache that comes along with the lack of rest. When the headache comes, I will keep to myself and perhaps, not speak so much than a word as if talking will make it worse. Then if I get a little giddy, I may just massage my temper and shake my head a little, as if doing so will make it better. Which in fact, it doesn't of course. Hahaha. The pain will just come and go on it's own. Only a good rest will truly keep it away.

Had being hearing a lot of "misdeeds" by student nurses out there in clinical attachments. Year ones giving medication when they are yet taught how to administer. They even make mistakes and blame it on the patients. What kind of attitude is that!

I am very angry when I see fellow student nurses who try to slack or malpractise during clinical attachment. I never fail to let the staff nurse in charge know if something goes wrong to any of my patient under the care of irresposible student nurses. And if it is the staff nurses that malpractised, I will be sure the Nursing Manager hears about it and I have done that many, many times.

Some people do agree that many nurses will "suffer" if I become a Nurse Manager or Clinician because I really cannot stand sloppiness when it somes to handling of life and death issues. Hahaha.

Yup. I was sharing that I had kept my GPA above 3.6 for every semester and I am nominated for overseas attachments during CG. Hooray! Praise the LORD! Hahaha. Thank you JESUS!

Some of the places that I seems to be able to choose to go would include USA, England, Australia and Germany. I wouldn't wanna choose England as the exchange rate and expenses would be the highest there. However, I would really wanna go to Germany for some reason... Perhaps it is because I have being to the continent of Asia, America, Australia but not Europe yet. Perhaps, I am a little influenced by friends like Briony and Eunice. Hahaha.

GOD IS GOOD. :)