My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blogging one more time...

Hmmm... spent some moment to make a phone call Cinthia whom I have not contacted for awhile. She's busy with something and so am I. Rushing for projects. Hahaha. So I didn't make it too long. In fact just a few minutes.

Communication is the key. When there is no communication, relationship breaks down. That is what I have learnt from the service last week. So even just a few minutes, I'm glad I had called up. Hahaha.

Missed the days I would spend the time with Briony and Cinthia when we will walk from places to places and talk and comment about the things we see. Also missed the times when we shared our revelations together and the hardships we face as a CG helper. Hahaha. Man! Gotta meet up one of these days again. Hahaha.

I will always rememeber Cinthia because I always use that multi-color Pilot pen that she bought for me. It is still in good condition and I bring it everywhere with me! For lectures, for exams, for CG, for service and for my attachment. Hahaha. I always tend to lose my pen but I took great care not to lose this one. Not only because it is a very good pen to use (it is makes writing very smooth!) but also because it is a gift. I always treasure the gifts people gave.

And I will always miss Briony. I still have that withered bar of Dead Sea Soap in my bathroom. Hahaha. It is too small to be used now. So nice to use! It is there because I am too lazy to throw it away. Hahaha. Anyway, that long sleeve shirt from Samuel & Kevin that she picked for me during Christmas is my favourite piece of top among the rest of my clothings. My mum always complain that I wore it too often. Hahaha. Must control, must control.