My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Thursday, February 16, 2006

No One Is Perfect

About the recent post, I said that sometimes church members can be a "stumbling block", but perhaps, it is better to say that sometimes they don't meet your citeria in every situation. Reason is because no one is perfect and therefore when we get together, there is no way to totally avoid conflict, misunderstandings or even frustrastion and offenses.

So another better way that my friend, Cinthia put it is "iron sharpens iron".

Even the best of friends can argue about things and parents can misunderstood their children. So truly, we have to learn from one another and realise that indeed, we should put our expectation on God and not on people.

Yes, once in a while I will think about some of my old friends, very good ones like Abel, Briony, Cinthia and I wonder if I will have the time to meet them. Abel called me yesterday because he will be somewhere near my school during the afternoon and he was asking if I will be free to meet him for a meal but... I am still having lessons at that point of time. Oh well...

Ya... I am a little busy too and so are the rest of the people. Sometimes as I read the blog of some of my friends and I was quite glad that they are happy being out with their friends too. Yup, everyone have their own life.

Once in a while, a friend may think I sever ties with them. However, come to think about it, it is always me speaking up first and planning everything. So if stayed quiet a little, they thought I have lost interest.

My Friends, why not ask yourself,
"Why must it always be Benjamin to call up, to sms, to MSN or to even tag on my tagboard first?"
"Why not I take the initiative to call up Benjamin instead of blaming him of severing ties with me?"

Yup. Sometimes I am the one who feels it was the other party who lost interest because I always don't hear anything from them if I don't contact them. And after a period of silence, one of my good friend can actually say that I severed ties with her, when I didn't even intended to do that in the first place. It can be a little hurtful, you know what I mean?

Yes. I always care for others. I am always the one who is more generous. I am always the one to ask, "How are you doing?" first. So if I don't do all these anymore, you deem I have lost interest? Well, like Paul says, "CERTAINLY NOT!" Hahaha.

Sometimes really, it is not whether you have anything to say when you tag or sms or call a person. It is the effort that you put in to press in into someone's life. Please, I beseerch you my friends, don't ever accuse me again of severing ties with anyone.

I long to meet up all of my old friends but first of all, I must find the time and my friends have to take the effort to "reach out" to me too. Remember, it takes two hands to clap.

Now after reading this blog, will anyone just give me a call to chat and catch up with me? Or do I have to be the one to call up first again? Hmmm...

Well, no matter how things will turn out, GOD IS GOOD. :)