My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Headache, Go Away, Come Again... NOT!

After so many hectic schedules and lack of sleep for the past few nights, I had another bad headache yesterday. Lasted all the way from the afternoon till I slept. The moment I done my prayer focus, I just slump on my bed and sleep right through till 7.30am this morning. Praise the Lord, no more headache when I woke up. Hahaha.

Some things about dealing with headache.

1. Banging your head doesn't work.
Be it using your fist or banging against the wal, banging your headache is just a dumb action that make people think you are crazy.
However, it does work only if you really bang hard enough. So the saying goes, "Nothing a funeral can't cure."

2. Taking Panadol is only short-term.
After making the presentation on drug overdose and liver failure, I have decided not to take panadol unless it is really necessary.
Anyway, panadol doesn't seems to work all the time. If it does work, the effect will fade off as time goes by and you will feel the pain and giddiness once again.
Also, taking too much panadol also seems to make your body resist it. Making it less effective the next time you use it.
I know a army mate who is "addicted" to panadol. Every morning, he will come to me and say, "Hey medic! Got headache lah, give me panadol." Thank goodness my supply of panadol is free.

3. A good night sleep really works.
Nothing proves to cure headache better than a good 8hrs of sleep (other than the funeral). If you headache is caused by lack of sleep, all the more you should sleep!
To fellow Chrsitians: Gotta take care of yourslef ya? Remember your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.


And I wanna talk about McDonald's Milkshake.

Last night as I was on the way back from school, one of my classmate was suggesting to get milkshake from the McDonald's at Jurong Entertainment Centre. Why not? I really wanna try the milkshake ever since it was reintroduced again. It reminds me of my childhood. Hahaha.

HOWEVER! The milkshake is a thorough DISAPPOINTMENT. The chocolate milkshake on the advertisement is really brown/chocolate but the one that we had looks WHITE! I thought at first we were given the wrong flavour because it looked like vanilla until I drank it then I could taste that tinge of chocolate in it.

The milk is too thick, the chocolate is too stingy. The drink itself is too hard, not easy to suck through the straw. And the taste of the milkshake reminds me of some protein or diet supplement. Yuck!

If you haven't try it, I suggest you don't. If you ever loved milkshake as a child when you were young, don't touch the current milkshake and keep your childhood memories sweet.


The Tea Leaves Eggs at Yu Eng Sheng.

While on our way, we also bought tea leaves eggs from the nearby Yu Eng Sheng medical hall. It cost 80cents per egg, a liitle expensive huh? But it is worth it! The egg is smooth and nice. Unlike the junks you get at some Pasar Malam (makeshift night market), the taste of the egg is really rich with all the herbal preparation! The smell is aromatic and tempting. I could hardly control myself to eat the egg before I reach home (But I did anyway because it is really hot). Hahaha.


Stress with work and many thing. Once in a while do something to pamper myself. Hahaha. It says in the bible, "All things works out for the good of those who love Him." No worries! Hahaha.

GOD IS GOOD. :)