My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Giving Have Never Being Happier.

Got chocolates from Royce for a few of the sisters I knew personally in the zone yesterday. Dun think anywhere further, I did so because it is Valentine's Day and because I knew these few of them are going through some stress in life currently. I also bought another "more affordable" but still very good-quality chocolates from The Cocoa Tree for the rest of the sisters in my CG. Later after svc, we went to Bedok to have dinner. I treat Yixuan and Eunice. Hahaha. Then I treat everyone to “zhui kuei".

What makes giving them such a wonderful experience? They have a grace of recieving!

Many people really failed in this area because they feel very bad when they recieve things from people. Some people either feel they are not worthy or they feel it is not right to recieve. While there are some other people who will take but will not show any gratitude and all they want is just to keep taking because it is free.

However, my cg and zone members are different! They don't complain when they recieve. They reward you with a bright smile and a big "THANK YOU!". It will definitely make the giver feel blessed. This is something I hardly see in most of the people, even my friends.

Some of the best recievers are Eunice and Yixuan, they really smile and appreciate blessings. It is wonderful to be around people who are thankful. Chloe and Xueting too, not just will they appreciate, they will go around telling the whole world, this I just discover. And so are the rest of the CG members, they are just as thankful.

And not forgetting Briony whom I happened to met yesterday. I also gave her a box of chocolates since I bought one extra and since she like chocolates! Oh! Briony is someone who will not just take but will also love to give! Man! Just like the bible says, "Let your giving be as good as your recieving." Hahaha.

I believe indeed that one can only truly give in faith when they know how to recieve in grace. If you do not believe in recieving or if you don't like to recieve, what makes you think that if you give, the other person will recieve? This is like decieving yourself. This is not faith, this is being religious, this is being FLAKY!

Well. So good to give. And I also love to recieve. (hint hint) hahaha. :p

GOD IS GOOD. (God is still the greatest blesser of my life.) :)