My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Friday, December 02, 2005

One week of attachment.

It's being one week and I am getting use to the system in AH. Hahaha.

I am now my usual jovial self, making people laugh everywhere I go. Making puns, anti-climax jokes, making fun of people, being dramatic and laughing out loud. Hahaha.

I am happy that this shift of student nurses I work with are hardworking and also easy to get along. As a joker, I am able to get along well with everyone, just put a smile on your face at all times.

The students that work closer with me are Szemin, Janna, Yiling and Soek Mooi. For some reason, I can really build pretty good rapport with them. Hahaha.

I think tonight going to be a grandmother of storm. The wind is very strong and it looks like it is about to have a down pour. Oh wells...

By the way, here is a poem by my brother that was commented by his school teacher. Here it goes...

GOLDFISH
There is a goldfish in my house
It never respond or seldom moves about
There was once it splurted water on my blouse
I went crazy and had to shout it out
'cos both sadness and happiness were aroused
that my goldfish finally move faster than a sushi belt.
Goldfish... Sushi belt... do I see some pun here or what? Hahaha. Maybe anti-climaxizm runs in the family? Or maybe punning starts from young? Hahaha. But I think that's a pretty good effort for a primary 5 kid. :)