My Wants

  • An Ultra Portable Mini PC
  • New Laptop (must be better and faster than my current one of course)
  • New Leather Shoe with Pointy Front
  • Sony Ericsson Cybershot Cellphone
  • White Converse Tote Bag

Sunday, December 11, 2005

1st Service at Expo!!! + few issues to settle.

1st of all, tmr is Sandy's Birthday so wanna say
Happy Birthday Sandy!!!
Wish you all the best in your walk with God. May you prosper in your studies, in your relationship and everything you do!!!

Ok, service today is super long but it is also super GOOD! hahaha. Pastor shared about fear and the love of God.

Learned today that "Abba" is a very intimate term of calling father. Like calling "daddy". I believe I had a breakthrough today as memories of the good things my earthly dad did for me flash through my mind.

One particular incident was when my dad drove me to the hospital because I had a really high fever. I remembered my dad was really worried and he was speeding. I can still remember how I felt, very wretched, very sick and tears kept flowing down my eyes as the fever got higher and higher.

Then I begin to call God "Di" (as in dad-"dy"), the intimate way I used to call my earthly father and tears start to flow down my eyes. I begin to understand God as my loving Father even more today.

Went to fellowship with Brother Meng Chin CG today, pretty fun and got to know more people. However, I didn't join them for too long as I felt really tired. As I reach home, I was feeling headache, a bit nausea and I can't even really keep my eyes open.

Not really being in the best of health lately. Makes me pretty impatient so I hope all my friends will understand.


I really wanna talk about this.

I "scolded" my members for being late today. Got to wait for everyone. I decided to be a "lion" today nonetheless. But still, I feel my tone and my words are far from being a lion. I remembered the days I will ROAR at my members for doing brainless things right in church. I felt I am too much of a lamb these days le. Got to balance out, gotta be more like a lion also. I told off my members with a smile!!! Can you imagine that!

Please if you are reading my blog. Don't ever be late for CG or SVC again. You are not just wasting my time and the time of the people who reach early to book seats but also the CGL's time. Do you know our whole CG is late and Brother Meng Chin's CG members are booking seats for us? Do I have to keep repeating myself, "Don't be late!"

And I always see the same few people being late. Excuses like "The bus was delayed" is REALLY LAME to answer why you can be late for 40MINS! What's worse today? The whole CG is LATE!

Is it because I am always smiling that everyone thinks it is OK since I will not get angry? Or is it because Irene is too soft and you think because she will not scold or she will not be able to stop you that's why everyone dun bother? Or somehow, did you got into some doctrine that you can keep sinning by breaking your time promises because God's grace have given you the right to keep sinnning?

When you are late, you are also telling God He is not important by not turning up on time. This is the church, the house of the Almighty King, Lord of Host.

Our church called
CITY HARVEST CHURCH. Not CITY HARVEST HOTEL.
God is called
FATHER GOD, not RECEPTIONIST.
JESUS CHRIST, not BELL BOY.
HOLY SPIRIT, not ROOM SERVICE.

Please pull up your act. I still love all of you. I don't shout nor frown but it doesn't mean I am not angry. Please pray for one another, pray specifically for everyone. CG is not doing well, but what are we doing about it? Do you really want it to be disbanded? Or maybe you wanna be like a few who choose to backslide? Or why keep saying about how other members are not doing well and make it seems like YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL? The bible says,

Matthew 7:13
"And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?"

If all we have is just 4 or 5 people now and we can't even learn to love and unite one another, what makes you think we can contain 6, 7, 8 or more people?

Backsliders, I still love you all. I hope the grace of God still be with you. If not all of you but just one of you can come back and believe together once again, God can still revive a dead dream and turn it into a reality. Remember how we once multiplied into two CGs. Remember how we used to be so on fire to reach out to our friends. Remember how we always stay around to fellowship. Remember how excited we were when we joined a ministry and how proud we were when we are on duty?

How come a mere "O" level, exams, attachments or other worldly things could cause you to decide to leave a God who had suffered, beaten, humiliated and died on the cross for the sins of you and I? Remember how you shared testimonies on how God blessed you in your finances, in your studies, in your relationships?

The bible says:
Proverbs 23:13
"Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die."
Proverbs 29:15
"The rod and rebuke give wisdom, But a child left to himself brings shame to his mother."

I say all these because I love all of you enough to say it. All of us have a part to play to make the CG grow and to sharpen one another. We need each other to pray for one another, to care for one another and to love one another. Including me. I feel I need to do even more from today onwards.

Please pray for my health. I had being saying that I am tired since last week and this is what really makes me tired about but I am not going to give up anytime soon. I pray none of you will give up easily too.

God bless you. May the peace of God that surpass all understanding rest on you. May God gives you strength to keep fighting the good fight of faith. Amen.